For those of you that want to know more about me....
- 1993 Associate degree of Science from Norwalk Community College and worked at Yale New Haven Hospital for 13 years and Hartford Hospital for 5 years as a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- 2002 - 2005 Bachelors of Arts, Quinnipiac Universtity
- 2007 - 2009 Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy, Gestalt Therapy Certification and Family Constellations at Southern Connecticut State University.
- 2007 - 2009 Graduate internships at The Yale Child Study Center and Catholic Charities.
- 2010 - Present Private practice
- 2011 American Hypnosis Training Academy Ericksonian Hypnotherapy
- 2011 - 2012 Facilitated Cancer Support Groups - Hartford Hospital
- 2014 200-hour yoga teacher certification at the Pranotthan School of Yoga
I pull from my personal life experiences, intuition, trainings, and what I have learned from the environment as appropriate to meet you where you're at at that moment.
Always with healing the self as my center of focus.
And for fun I like to go on day trips with my husband, spend as much time with my daughters when they visit, dance Salsa, Merengue, take pictures of trees (sometimes I hug them), draw and paint, get together with friends.
Most of all, I love to experience life!
Fellow member American Association Marriage and Family Therapy